4.1.09

5 things

The rules to fill this are:
1) You own a blog where you're gonna post this to,
2) You currently feel bored,
3) You won't skip any question,
4) You're alive, and
5) You're not dead

5 things you love about life:
->mommy,sister

->Big family
->Friendsssss
->my addicting things(boy,famous people,fashion..etc.)
->my comfortable house & bedroom

5 famous people you'd love to meet:
->Agyness Deyn
->Daisy Lowe
->Francesc Fabregas(wow!)
->Jackson Rathbone(Jasper Hale cullen)
->Ryan Ross

5 movies you love:
->Pirates of the Caribbean(1,2,3)
->Titanic
->Step Up 2,the Streets
->Bring it On(1,2,3,4)
->the Devil Wears Prada(awesome!!!1)

5 professions you'd love to have:
->Music Editor
->Leader of Fashion Magazine
->Super Legendary Model(amin amin)
->High Fashion Designer
->Fashion Editor

5 best authors:
->Stephenie Meyer
->Meg Cabot
->
->
->

5 inspirations:
->Agyness Deyn
->Nabi Muhammad
->Paulina Porizkova
->all Buissness Woman
->Darwis Triadi

5 favorite stuff:
->Acer Aspire 4315
->iMacccccccc<3>N95 8gb
->Canon 400d
->Red Lomo Holga

5 things you hate:
->Fake Things
->Bad hair
->Snake
->cold Rice(kayak di hotel2)
->Blood

5 favorite places:
->my bedroom
->my Dvd Corner
->my living room
->Beach
->Bali & A big City Of Australia

5 girls/guys you are currently liking:
->Christian Sugiono
->Francesc Fabregas
->Pixie Geldof
->Keira Knightley
->Yusuf Hadi

5 things you wanna improve more about yourself:
->My Nose
->My Skills
->My Brain
->My Hair
->My Eyes

5 things you would take to a deserted island:
->Snack
->Drink
->Phone and Laptop with a good wireless signal
->My Boyfriends
->

5 places you wanna visit:
->Paris
->Amsterdam
->USA
->Hawaii
->Japan

5 things you really want:
->Black Berry
->Nokia 5800
->New Macbook White
->iPod Touch
->Hi-Waist Short Jeans

5 songs make you cry most:
->Kisah yang Salah - Glenn F.
->Terserah- Glenn F.
->A twist in my story - Secondhand Serenade
->Ajari Aku - Adrian Martadinata
->Any Love song(s),etc.

5 impossible dreams:
->Have A one Night Date with Rizzz..(peep) R.
->Winner of America's Next Top Model
->Kissing with Edward Cullen hihi
->Nonjokin guru bangsat
->bikin novel

5 dreams in the future:
->Happily ever ever after
->True Love Kissssssss<3>A good Job
->Go International!
->jodohjodohjodohjodohjodoh-_-