9.10.08

..........?

mm,its friggin 6.14am i already woke up from my dream land(apazeh-_-).yeah its friday morning and i dont really know what im gonna to do.First,i'm so starrrrrrrrrving i wanna it anything in front of me if is it there.but ya.......there is nothing in my dining table.okay today is last 3 days for holiday,because on monday i gotta back to schooooool oh mymymy God i dont want to study,i just want to meet my all friends yeaw i miss them.suddenly today,my mom already buy me a kind of food for my breakfast,oh thank God.mm,on holiday?i didn't go any where,just stay in my house.oke lah capek pake bahasa inggris,liburan ini ya gue paling mall to mall aja,kerumah sodara dan bla bla bla.tapi ya ga pergi ke suatu tempat yang special.oke deh masa.......-_- aby balik ke batam hari minggu,ahuahua its so so so so menyedihkan ya semuanya,padahal baru balik 3 minggu lalu,rencananya sih pasti hari ini gue kerumah si abyyyyyyyyyyyy oke deh bye,sampe nanti. :") xoxoxoxoxoxo

-->my Gallery ,visiiiiiiiiit! new pict!