10.9.08

stories about this night

it's 22.53 pm and im boreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed huah.okay then i think,i want to make a nice gif let me sow you:

pimp your myspace pimp myspace - Gickr Create myspace graphic with Gickr

yeas,is it cool hah? okay if you say its cool just leave a massage at chat box hihi.im a late night sleeper guys,i want to sleep but ya......i want to surfing the internet.okay 5 days more,i have a mid semester test huah its kind of exam but is for my first sign in 8th grade.and i hope i can have a high score and make my parents croud of me waw.for holiday after islamic proudly day,me and my friends insyaallah want to holiday to BAAAAAAALI,yeas ok ok is like 6 days 5 night.but i still dont know are my parents want to permit my permission,and they said to me.....YEAAAAAAH they permitted my permission but they're feel anxious to me.yayaya
hey last time i posted about "him" guys guys i love him seriously :") he makes me wanna lalala waw i need him butttt when i see anothe guy that a long time ago i've been date him,i feels like he is the one who i can love foreverrrrr,rawr.oke friends thats it i want to write and enjoy yea my blog!